About this listing
Kia Ora and Welcome to NZ. Thank you for checking out our motorhome. It is our parents joy and pride and their home away from home. The 4 berth motor home is well maintained and setup for your adventure in beautiful New Zealand. It is warm, cozy and very cheap to run. It had a full service recently and new Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
It sleeps 4 people comfortable in 2 double beds with lots of storage space and we provide the linen and bedding. The kitchen includes most essential gear for 4 people. There is a fridge, gas oven/grill and hob top. It has a satellite system TV for watching and DVD player, plus cab radio. The bathroom is spacious with basin, mirror cabinet, shower and toilet.
We are big on safety , the motorhome has a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, smoke detector and 4 seat belts.
- Pots, cutlery, crockery and chilli bin
- Kettle, toaster, coffee plunger and microwave
- Outdoor table and two chairs
- Large outdoor awning
- Electric heater
- Internal walk-through access
- Certified Self Contained (NZ Standard)
- 95 Liter Fresh Water Tank
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No fish cleaning or fishing equipment in the camper
- No off-roading (sealed roads only)
Pick up and Drop off is in Camborne, Porirua (20km outside Wellington). If you arrange beforehand we might be able to drop off the motorhome in the Wellington area.
All inquiries welcome. Thank you.