About this listing
European luxury at kiwi prices, space, storage and all the modern conveniences and she is under 7 metres long!
You will enjoy easy driving with our warm, cozy, fuel efficient brand new Fiat Chausson low profile motorhome. She has belted seating and bedding for 4 people, panoramic viewing and every comfort you'd expect in a great camper!
All dining, cooking and bedding essentials are provided - with fresh linen and your coach presented extra clean for a great touring start. Sleeps 4 on comfortable beds, and has sliding door to a separate bedroom (2nd bed is a drop down (with safety netting but is not suitable for children under 6 years old). With a permanent island bed and the drop down you don't need to make up beds every day.
The front seats swivel into the lounge area which has a kitchen (hob, grill), dining table, lots of storage, separate toilet, separate shower and large fridge/freezer at hand while driving (but sorry you can’t use them while actually driving:-)). But as soon as you are camping or just resting at any beautiful New Zealand spot, they are ready to be used!
Double glazed windows with built in fly screens and blinds. An attached awning makes for open air comfort inside and out. Full entertainment provided including TV with built-in freeview and DVD with an automatic satellite finder, just relax and enjoy! A couple of dvds, jigsaw and cards should be in van too.
Fully Self Contained (with Solar) - this allow you to Freedom (Boondocking/Wild) Camping, in approved areas. Sorry Shazza is not a 4 wheel or off road vehicle :-(
Because we choose to have our motorhome fully managed by Mighway, their friendly team looks after, cleans and maintains our motorhome when it’s not being used. And more importantly they will also look after you while you are renting the vehicle.
• 6 speed Manual transmission, to give you the control
• Low profile motorhome (you won’t get buffeted around so much in the NZ wind :-))
• Huge garage to securely hold bikes, luggage, chairs, table etc… (no need to clutter up the van with that stuff)
• Rear mounted bike rack for 2 bikes.
• Dual rear vision cameras and reversing sensors.
• Modern sound system – radio/cd, bluetooth and with a built-in large screen GPS
• Big fridge with separate freezer
• Air con in cab
• Efficient Diesel heating (can be used on road)
• Solar powered, so you can experience freedom camping.
• 4 skylights for plenty of ventilation, light and a large opening panoramic sunroof.
• An internal sliding door can be used to close off bedroom from lounge/cab area. Great for those that like a sleep in or if the kids need to be put to bed while you sit up and enjoy the evening.
• Did we mention the awning, tv with dvd and automatic satellite/tv reception finder
Vehicle Pick up/Drop Off is at Mighway RV Super Centre - 159 Orchard Road, about 5 minutes from the Christchurch Airport terminals.
Mighway provide a free terminal pickup, they will show you how to use everything, just like a regular rental company :-). Just message any questions or special requests.
Pickup and drop-off time between:
Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday: 8:30am – 5:00pm (check with Mighway if possible)
Public Holidays: Closed
Remember, please message your preferred pickup/drop-off time’s through when you request your booking.