About this listing
We would love to meet you and help you explore the beautiful South Island in our modern 6 sleeper motorhome. Ideal for families or groups of friends who want more space and lots of storage (2 or 3 suitcases easily accomodated)
Easy to drive automatic with full colour reversing camera and sensors. Modern layout with latest mod cons including bluetooth, USB ports, and multimedia TV.
Two fixed (always made up) beds means less work having to convert tables to beds every day. Double size fixed bed in rear and Queen fixed bed over cab. Dinette converts into a 3rd double bed if you need to sleep 6.
Will meet you anywhere in Christchurch and run through everything before you set off. We've created an easy-read manual to make your use of our camper as simple as possible.
All plates, glasses, bedding, duvets, towels and other essentials are included as well as outdoor table & chairs.
Camper features include:
- Easy to drive automatic (can be driven with regular licence) with colour reversing camera & sensors
- Two fixed beds (double & queen) and table area easily converts into third double bed.
- Full gallery kitchen includes fridge, gas hob, gas oven plus gas hot-water.
- Full-shower & toilet (Certified as fully self-contained)
- Multimedia TV with USB plus car stereo with bluetooth for smartphone connectivity.
- Gas heating as well double glazing will keep you warm on those colder evenings.
- Large storage space enough for 2 or 3 suitcases.
- Solar panel means you can enjoy freedom camping with minimal to no nightly camping charges.
- Very economical as it operates on diesel which is 30% cheaper than regular gasoline in New Zealand.
- Car seat or booster seats can be supplied at no extra charge.
- Bike rack for 4 bikes (bikes not supplied but happy to help organise/pickup rentals if needed)
No off-roading, dirt roads, ski fields or shingle roads
We prefer you do not take the vehicle into Milford Sound unless you are an experienced motorhome driver. There are excellent Milford bus tours that depart from Te Anau or Queenstown