About this listing
The Roller Team Rambler is a spacious automatic drive motor home with all the mod cons. It is NZ certified fully self-contained. This model is listed by the major rental companies as a six berth but we suggest for maximum comfort 2 to 3 persons.
The fittings are as follows:
* Two fixed double beds (with linen). One at the rear and one over the cab.
* Dinette with seating for four. These also double as extra traveling seating with safety belts.
* Fully equipped kitchen. Three burner gas hob and a small oven/grill.
* Fridge (100 litre) with small freezer compartment.
* Full bathroom with toilet, hand basin and separate shower.
* TV/DVD with terrestrial aerial.
* Full colour reversing camera.
* Bike Carrier. Four bikes with maximum carrying load of 60kg.
* Awning with simple pull down operation
* 100 litre fresh water tank, 100 litre grey water tank, 10 litre toilet cassette.
* Combi gas heater for hot water and cabin.
* Window blinds and fly screens.
* Gas barbecue and outdoor chairs and table.
For international travelers, especially those who drive on the right we advise you not to drive your motor home rental immediately on arrival. An overnight stay in a hotel is recommended or stay in the van at the local motor camp.