About this listing
Hey everyone and thanks for visiting our page. Meet our lovely campervan, 'Nissy'!
Nissy is clean, comfortable and perfect for a road trip for two people around beautiful New Zealand. The seating and dining area in the back turns into a double bed and there's a fully equipped kitchen in the back.
The van comes with most things you'll need including:
- Clean sheets, double duvet and two pillows
- Large cool box
- Gas cooker
- Pots and pans
- Cutlery & crockery
- 3 seats in the front with seat belts
- An assortment of basic foods e.g salt and pepper, cooking oil, tea and coffee
- 2x camping chairs
- USB car charger
- 4 speaker sound system with aux lead to connect a phone / mp3 player for some road trip tunes!
- Fold out camping table
- Electric hookup cable to give you 240v power at campsites (optional extra)
- Bike rack (optional extra )
There's also plenty of storage in the back and under the seats.
I'm from the UK and my partner Cindy is a Kiwi so when we moved here, we bought the van to go exploring. We've enjoyed many long weekends in her and spent 4 weeks last summer touring all over the North Island with no problems at all. Nissy has been well looked after and it's a reliable, cosy van to sleep in.
If required we may also be able to drop the van off to you at a different location in Auckland to make it more convenient for you, however we live right by Baldwin avenue train station so it's really easy to get to from the CBD. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message and we'll try to get back to you straight away.
Andy & Cindy
**We're happy to do discounts for longer term rentals - the amount depends on dates though so just ask**