About this listing
Lola has recently been converted by a Kiwi, a Dutchee, and a Brit. We are an adventurous bunch with a love for the outdoors. Lola is band new to the kiwi shores and has been AA and VTNZ inspected. She is good to go with certified piece of mind. She comes with a double bed with plenty of storage. She can carry 3 passengers, sleeps 2. She's an automatic, really easy to drive, just like a car! Much easier to get around and park than some of the larger camper-van buses.
She has a built in kitchen at the rear, 230v power hook up via a camping lead, plus a dual USB charger from the cigarette lighter (non smoking van so lets put that functionality to use!) Keep your devices charged, don't mess around with battery powered torches.
We are flexible where possible and Auckland Airport/City pick ups can be arranged where feasible at a mutually suitable time. We also offer a relaxed handover at our property in the cool village of Matakana. Preferably with a cold beverage ;-) and we can help with your itinerary if you are fresh to NewZealand.
Lola has all the basic facilities you need for a trip to remember:
* 230v main power hook up (Camping lead), with 4-plug board.
* Camping table
* 2 camping chairs
* Bedding (pillows with cases, duvet, sheets)
* Single Gas Burner (cooker)
* 2 x storage boxes for clothes under the bed
* 1 x kitchen storage box for pots and pans under the bed accessed via the kitchen
* 1 x food storage box
* Additional under bed storage space
* Chopping board
* Drinks holders built in
* Cooking pot and frying pan
* Cooking utensils (can opener, tongs, colander, wooden spoon etc)
* 3 x front cabin seats with seat belts
* 2 x rear cabin lounge seats opposite bed
* 1 x 230v rear cabin light
* Air Conditioning
* Shelter (optional extra)
*Towels and wash cloth (optional extra)
Lola is a quality camper van for the true traveler, priced for the traveler. She hopes to see you soon!
Go with Lola and send us a message!