About this listing
Meet Flo, a Nissan Homy Campervan.
Flo and I have enjoyed two and a half years traveling around New Zealand, she's comfy, reliable and a true work horse. She's never let me down (serviced every 6 months)! She's big enough for a custom queen bed with plenty of storage underneath, can carry 3 passengers, sleeps 2 but she drives like a car! Much easier to get around and park than some of the larger camper-van buses.
She has a removable kitchen and drawer unit, 230v power hook up via a camping lead. Keep your devices charges, don't mess around with battery powered torches and stay warm in winter with a powered oil fin radiator.
When I first arrived in NZ I spent 3 months traveling and camping in Flo, enjoying this amazing country. So much so I I decided to stay and of course keep Flo. I hope she can help create some incredible memories for you too!
Flo has all the basic facilities you need for a trip to remember.
* Twin 12v USB charger
* 230v main power hook up (Camping lead)
* 4 person camping table
* 2 camping chairs
* Single Gas Burner (cooker)
* 2 x storage boxes for clothes under the bed
* Additional under bed storage space
* Kitchen Unit
* Chopping board
* Cooking pot and frying pan
* Cooking utensils
* 3 x storage drawers (food and accessories)
* 3 x front cabin seats with seat belts
* 1 x rear cabin seat opposite bed
* 2 x roof storage baskets above bed
* 1 x 230v rear cabin spot light
* 1 x 230v rear cabin night light
* CD & MP3 player with Aux input - for all those driving tunes!
* GoPro dash mount - for that epic travel video
* Air Conditioning
* 1 x mini 230v oil fan radiator (optional extra)
* 2 x roof bars (optional extra)
Flo is a quality camper-van for the true traveler, priced for the traveler. She hopes to see you soon!
Go with the Flo and send me a message!