About this listing
Meet Betty, our new Campervan with a Aussie twist.
Betty has recently been converted by a Kiwi, Dutch and a Brit. We are an adventurous bunch with a love for the outdoors. Betty is band new to the kiwi shores and have been AA and VTNZ inspected. She is good to go with certified piece of mind. She's come with a double bed with a real mattress with plenty of storage underneath. More photos to follow. She can carry 6 passengers (with seat belts), sleeps 2 adults and up to 3 children. She's an automatic, really easy to drive, just like a car! Much easier to get around and park than some of the larger camper-van buses.
She has a built in kitchen at the rear, 230v power hook up via a camping lead. Keep your devices charges, don't mess around with battery powered torches.
Betty has all the basic facilities you need for a trip to remember.
* 230v main power hook up (Camping lead)
* 4 person camping table
* 2 camping chairs
* Single Gas Burner (cooker)
* 2 x storage boxes for clothes under the bed
* 1 x kitchen storage box for pots and pans under the bed accessed via the kitchen
* 1 x food storage box
* Additional under bed storage space
* Chopping board
* Drinks holders built in
* Cooking pot and frying pan
* Cooking utensils
* 3 x front cabin seats with seat belts
* 3 x rear cabin seats with seat belts
* 2 x rear cabin lounge seats opposite bed
* 1 x 230v rear cabin light
* Air Conditioning
* Shelter (optional extra)
* Rear bench seat extender and mattress for up to 2 kids to sleep on (optional extra)
* Front bench mattress for 1 kid to sleep on (optional extra)
Betty is a quality camper-van for the true traveller, and budget-conscious young family. Priced apprppriately. She hopes to see you soon!
Go with Betty and send us a message!