Okay2stay is a new business and its success depends upon WIN/WIN. Our hosts offer you the opportunity to stay overnight free of charge on their rural properties and to experience their home-grown, artisan food and wine.
As well as food and wine, there are hosts offering some interesting experiences such as caving, environmental and cultural experiences and a couple of award-winning rural restaurants. You will also see in the listings a few ‘Pay2stay’ hosts – these are places that do make a charge to stay, although they do still fit in with the ‘rural experience’.
Addon Price: $59
How to Buy:
This addon is available for Mighway guests in self-contained vehicles, so you just need to simply book a motorhome or campervan with Mighway and you’ll see Okay2Stay available as an add-on within the vehicle listing page. At $59 it’s great value! Once purchased, we’ll get the membership sent to you within a couple of working days.
1. Find a vehicle at mighway.com/listings, make sure it is self contained. Select a vehicle to book.
2. Select a vehicle and click on the ADDONS tab, as shown here.
3. Simply add the Okay2Stay Addon before requesting the booking. Easy.
Okay2stay members appreciate that being able to stay overnight at host properties is a special opportunity and will reciprocate with considerate behaviour, respecting the work and privacy of the hosts.
1. Phone or email ahead to make sure it is ok to stay. Some hosts are seasonal and not open all year (this will be shown in their listing). If your plans change, please notify your host. Host properties are working orchards, vineyards and farms and sometimes it may not be possible for you to stay.
2. Sorry – no pets.
3. Arrive within the business hours shown in the host listing. In some cases there may be gates which are closed after hours.
4. Introduce yourself and your fellow travellers on arrival and show the host your printed Okay2stay ID, or display it for them on your smartphone or tablet.
5. Check where your host wants you to park. Be considerate and keep a low profile. Hosts do not want to give the impression of being a campground.
6. Only use a gas barbeque (no charcoal) and first check with your host that this is OK.
7. You are solely responsible for the safety of your party at all times. Always clear it with your host if you want to walk anywhere on the property and keep to any restrictions they may require. If travelling with children be especially vigilant and keep them away from buildings and equipment.
8. Remove all rubbish. Do not use the host’s rubbish bins unless specifically given permission.
9. Your stay is limited to one night only.
10. Remember the basic idea of Okay2stay – it’s a WIN WIN! Take the opportunity to purchase some of the delicious wares or exciting experiences your host has to offer.
Failure to comply with common sense rules will damage the Okay2stay programme for everyone and may be grounds for terminating membership.