We've got it covered

Peace of mind while your vehicle is with guests

Free Insurance

From the moment a Guest picks up your vehicle, right until they drop-off, your vehicle is covered by Mighway's insurance, which is paid for by the Guest as part of their booking costs.

Star CamperCare

Star Camper Care is New Zealand’s leading RV insurance specialist, providing peace of mind to RV owners who want easy-to-understand policies that do what they say.

Income Protection

We have partnered with CamperCare to offer you Income Protection as an add-on to your existing vehicle insurance, in case vehicle damage impacts your future Mighway bookings.

Star CamperCare

Whether you own a motorhome, caravan, fifth wheeler, converted bus, camper van or pop-top. Star CamperCare provide the best motorhome insurance policies in New Zealand. Their attention to detail or extensive coverage that comes standard with there comprehensive motorhome insurance policies. They know what motorhome owners want and need in a policy.

Visit Star Camper Care

Income Protection

Hooray, you have a new Mighway booking! But before the rental date rolls around your motorhome is involved in an accident. Say goodbye to any planned rental income until your motorhome is repaired and back on the road. That is, until now. We've partnered with industry-leading insurance provider, CamperCare who can exclusively offer you income protection on Mighway bookings you've got confirmed as an add-on to your personal insurance.

Call (09) 887 9756 for more info

Your vehicle is fully covered by Mighway's Comprehensive Accidental Damage and Liability Insurance from the moment the Guest picks up, all the way until they drop it back off with you. If your vehicle is damaged while it's out with Guests, whether it's cosmetic damage or something more serious, Star CamperCare with work with you to get your vehicle repaired to your satisfaction. You'll also get paid out the value of your vehicle if it can't be repaired.

Mighway offers insurance protection for any kind of motorhome - from Class A, B, and C motorhomes, to caravans and pop-tops, as well as and other specialty and custom vehicles. You will need to maintain your private insurance at all times to cover your motorhome when it is not being used by Mighway guests.