Protect Your Income!

Income Protection with CamperCare

Income Protection

 Hooray, you have a new Mighway booking! But before the rental date rolls around your motorhome is involved in an accident. Say goodbye to any planned rental income until your motorhome is repaired and back on the road. That is, until now.

We've partnered with industry-leading insurance provider, CamperCare, to exclusively offer you income protection on Mighway bookings you've got confirmed.

Who are Camper Care?

Star Insurance Specialists, the trading name of Star Underwriting Agents Ltd, is a 100% NZ family-owned and operated business developing and managing specialist insurance policies. CamperCare was established in 2010 to dramatically improve RV insurance policies for motorhome and caravan owners in New Zealand.

Star Camper Care is New Zealand’s leading RV insurance specialist, providing peace of mind to RV owners who want easy-to-understand policies that do what they say. Their experienced team works hard to reduce stress and minimise financial risk.

How to Protect Your Income

When you purchase our optional Income Protection Insurance, we’ll cover the cash that you would have received from your Mighway rental, up to $10,000 depending on the cover option you choose. This insurance is available exclusively to Camper Care policyholders enrolled with Mighway. If you’re not a Camper Care customer, now is a great time to see that our friends at Camper Care consistently deliver policies that provide exactly what you need. Want to find out more? Just give us a call to discuss with our experts.

Mighway gives you the support to feel secure, with their income protection and insurance package. So if your vehicle has had accidental damage, you know that you’re 100% covered.

- Owners, Justine and Lee

Legal Information

Income protection is available as an add-on to existing Camper Care policies. For full policy information, please contact us. We will cover you for your lost income if your vehicle is not able to be hired.

We will do this if:

1. Your vehicle is involved in an accident, and

2. A valid claim is accepted under your Camper Care or Mighway rental insurance policy, or would be but for the excess, and

3. Booking/s confirmed by Mighway at the time of the accident are unable to be met.

The maximum we will pay is $10,000 in any 12 month period of insurance.


NB: “We” refers to Camper Care.